Tout-le-net Index du Forum

Tout-le-net
Pour parler d'informatique, c'est ici !

FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrer
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    ConnexionConnexion 

Calum Chambers joins Fulham on loan from Arsenal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Médal of honor Débarquement Allié -> Téléchargement pour MOHDA
Sujet précédentSujet suivant
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Membre
Membre

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle Mac Opera
Point(s): 564
Moyenne de points: 16,11

Posté le:Mer 8 Aoû 2018, 08:20 Sujet du message: Calum Chambers joins Fulham on loan from Arsenal Répondre en citant Signaler un message

Calum Chambers joins Fulham on loan from Arsenal

188bet Arsenal defender Calum Chambers has joined Fulham on a season-long loan. The 23-year-old signed a new four-year deal with the Gunners last month but will spend the 2018-19 campaign with newly-promoted Fulham."I'm really excited. I watched a lot of Fulham last season, I really like the way they play football, there's a good manager, it's a great club, so I'm really excited for the season ahead," Chambers told Fulham's website.

"Everyone can see that Fulham's a club that likes to play football, play football from the back, through the lines."That's the style of football I like as well, so I think it fits me and suits the way I play."Arsenal manager Unai Emery says Chambers has a future with the Gunners despite allowing the England international to leave the club on loan.

188bet "Calum is a talented defender who has a bright future," he said. "We all believe this loan at Fulham will be an important part of his development and wish him a successful season."Fulham have recruited heavily since confirming their returning to the top flight.

Eight players have been brought to the club, including Andre Schurrle, Alfie Mawson and Jean Michael Seri, while Serbia international Aleksandar Mitrovic has joined on a permanent deal after a successful spell 188bet on loan at Craven Cottage last season.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Posté le:Mer 8 Aoû 2018, 08:20 Sujet du message: Publicité Signaler un message

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Médal of honor Débarquement Allié -> Téléchargement pour MOHDA Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation