Tout-le-net Index du Forum

Tout-le-net
Pour parler d'informatique, c'est ici !

FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrer
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    ConnexionConnexion 

Santi Cazorla trains with the Alaves youth teams

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Espace cool -> sites, forums, blogs conseillés
Sujet précédentSujet suivant
Auteur Message
Son sovan
Nouveau
Nouveau

Masculin
Point(s): 141
Moyenne de points: 17,63

Posté le:Dim 3 Juin 2018, 05:42 Sujet du message: Santi Cazorla trains with the Alaves youth teams Répondre en citant Signaler un message

Alaves have been kind enough to open up and offer their facilities to Santi Cazorla, 188bet  with the former Spain international working to return from his long-term ankle injury hell.He is set to spend pre-season training with Villarreal, but for now he has been working at Alaves' training ground, working out in the weights room and even training on the pitch with their Juvenil sides. The 33-year-old is in the Basque Country to visit Mikel Sanchez, 188bet  the surgeon who is overseeing his recovery, and he has enjoyed being productive during his time there."I am grateful to Alaves for the facilities they have offered to me," he said in a video on the club's social media."The facilities here are very good and they're even doing work to improve them further."[The youth teams and I] have had a nice experience. "I tried to make sure they enjoyed the experience."The youngsters surely did enjoy these sessions, a unique opportunity to train with a player who has won titles with La Roja.   https://www.th-sbobet.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Publicité

Posté le:Dim 3 Juin 2018, 05:42 Sujet du message: Publicité Signaler un message

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
อีผี
Nouveau
Nouveau

Féminin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Posté le:Mar 5 Juin 2018, 08:58 Sujet du message: Santi Cazorla trains with the Alaves youth teams Répondre en citant Signaler un message

The best thing is that the players can enquire anytime whether it's day or night.

ท่องเที่ยว

Contenu Sponsorisé

Posté le:Aujourd’hui à 18:54 Sujet du message: Santi Cazorla trains with the Alaves youth teams Signaler un message

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Espace cool -> sites, forums, blogs conseillés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation