Tout-le-net Index du Forum

Tout-le-net
Pour parler d'informatique, c'est ici !

FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrer
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    ConnexionConnexion 

Alexandre Lacazette reveals the tips Thierry Henry has given

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Tout-le-net -> Programmation
Sujet précédentSujet suivant
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Membre
Membre

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle Mac Opera
Point(s): 625
Moyenne de points: 15,63

Posté le:Sam 7 Avr 2018, 11:20 Sujet du message: Alexandre Lacazette reveals the tips Thierry Henry has given Répondre en citant Signaler un message

sbobet asian Alexandre Lacazette has revealed Gunners legend Thierry Henry inspired him to add va-va voom to his own Arsenal career.

The France international arrived from Lyon in a club-record deal in the summer but has endured a frustrating first campaign at the Emirates.

The January arrival of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang stalled Lacazette's progress but he has three in his last two games.

Lacazette scored his 11th and 12th goals of the season against CSKA Moscow in the Europa League victory in midweek.

And he has revealed how he has taken tips from Arsenal legend Henry on how to adapt to life in the Premier League.

He said: “I talked with Thierry when I arrived and I talk with him regularly. sbobet asian

"He told me England is not easy like in France. He said it is different.

"But he trusted and believed in me and if Thierry can believe like the coach believes in me, that is good.”

Lacazette played through the pain of a knee injury earlier in the season. After an operation in January though, he is enjoying his football again.

The 26-year-old came through hometown club Lyon’s academy to star for their first team and is desperate to reach this season's Europa League final, which the French city is hosting.

“It would maybe be the best day in my life,” he said. “I want a trophy and that is why I came to Arsenal.” sbobet asian

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Posté le:Sam 7 Avr 2018, 11:20 Sujet du message: Publicité Signaler un message

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Membre
Membre

Posté le:Ven 20 Avr 2018, 11:11 Sujet du message: Besiktas coach injured in abandoned Istanbul derby Répondre en citant Signaler un message

sbobet asian The Turkish Cup semi-final between two of the country's biggest teams was abandoned after the Besiktas coach was hit on the head by an object thrown by Fenerbahce fans. Besiktas coach Senol Gunes needed stitches in a head wound after he was struck on the head by an object that was thrown from the home fans during the clash with Istanbul rivals Fenerbahce.

Gunes dropped to the floor holding his head in the 58th minute of the semi-final second leg and was helped to his feet before officials helped him down the tunnel for treatment. The game between the long-time Istanbul rivals started in a tense atmosphere and Besiktas were reduced to 10 men after former Real Madrid defender Pepe was sent off for a reckless tackle. sbobet asian

Tensions increased when fans threw objects at a Besiktas player as a corner was taken. The Fenerbahce players tried to calm down the fans but the disorder continued into the second half before Gunes was struck prompting the Besiktas players to leave the pitch along with the referee who later abandoned the game. sbobet asian

chanoudom
Membre
Membre

Posté le:Jeu 26 Avr 2018, 08:21 Sujet du message: Real Madrid's Gareth Bale 'honoured' by Bayern Munich links Répondre en citant Signaler un message

Real Madrid's Gareth Bale 'honoured' by Bayern Munich links

sbobet24 Gareth Bale has added to speculation that he could be leaving Real Madrid by saying it is "an honour" to be linked with Bayern Munich. Bale has fallen down the pecking order at Real Madrid, only starting three games in the Champions League this season. Ahead of a meeting with Bayern in the semi-finals of the Champions League on Wednesday evening, Bale suggested he would consider a move to the Bundesliga champions.

"You can never rule out anything in football," he told Bild. "Currently I play at Real Madrid and I enjoy that. Bayern have a fantastic squad and in the past they have always been one of the most successful clubs in Europe. It's an honour for everyone to be linked with this club. But as of now, I am a Real Madrid player." Reflecting on his own form, which has seen him score 11 goals in 22 La Liga matches this season, Bale said: "I think an average of a goal every second match is not bad at all. sbobet24

"Still, there is always potential to develop further. This also applies to me. To be honest, I always want more. More games and more goals." While Bale could be on his way out of Real Madrid in the future, Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski has been linked with a move to the Spanish side. "Lewandowski has the quality for Real," said Bale. "He is one of the best strikers in the world, he guarantees goals for both Bayern and his national team. We know what a serious threat he poses in the games against us." sbobet24

Contenu Sponsorisé

Posté le:Aujourd’hui à 04:20 Sujet du message: Alexandre Lacazette reveals the tips Thierry Henry has given Signaler un message

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Tout-le-net -> Programmation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation