Tout-le-net Index du Forum

Tout-le-net
Pour parler d'informatique, c'est ici !

FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrer
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    ConnexionConnexion 

You>Belong With Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Espace cool -> sites, forums, blogs conseillés
Sujet précédentSujet suivant
Auteur Message
dariolau
Membre
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 2 292
Moyenne de points: 18,63

Posté le:Jeu 2 Juin 2016, 21:42 Sujet du message: You>Belong With Me Répondre en citant Signaler un message

You Belong With Me > bit.ly/1t4uT9E

You Belong With Me

10cf746e54
Retrieved April 19, 2010. The Official Charts Company. "Taylor Swift Brings Fearless Tour To Madison Square Garden". "Blaue Augen, se Songs: Taylor Swift in Oberhausen" [Blues, sweet songs: Taylor Swift in Overhausen]. Petersburg Times compared the large glasses Swift wore to those of Clark Kent.[19] Michael Deacon of The Daily Telegraph felt the video suited the song, "in that theyre equally sappy and dull".[60]. Viacom. Swift's first televised performance of "You Belong with Me" was at a free outdoor concert on May 29, 2009, broadcast by The Today Show.[67] Following promotion for the song, she performed it on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,[68] Studio 330 Sessions,[69] at the 2009 CMA Music Festival,[70] at the 2009 CMT Music Awards,[71] and at the 2009 V Festival,[72] in the summer of 2009.

Swift then grabbed her acoustic guitar for the third and final part in her medley, jumping into a twangy version of "You Belong with Me". Rolling Stone. On Billboard Pop Songs, it debuted at number forty.[39] It jumped at number twenty six of the following week and on its fifth week, on the week-ending July 25, 2009, it entered the top ten at number ten.[39][40] It reached its peak at number two of the week-ending September 5, 2009 and held from the top spot by Black Eyed Peas's I Gotta Feeling for five weeks.[41] It also reach the top spot on Adult Contemporary for fourteen weeks while reaching number two in Billboard Adult Pop Songs.[42][43]. "Billboard Hot Country Songs: week-ending June 13, 2009". The song is one of the best-selling singles worldwide, with worldwide sales of more than 5.1 million units (according to the IFPI). "You Belong with Me" is a song performed by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. August 21, 2009.

kiara mia hot meanthe den 2014jellyfish spilt milkthe ealing comedyhannibal season 1 itamylene farmer 2012the story of qiunew found glorystrawberry alarm clockwindows xp sp3 original

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Publicité

Posté le:Jeu 2 Juin 2016, 21:42 Sujet du message: Publicité Signaler un message

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Espace cool -> sites, forums, blogs conseillés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation