Tout-le-net Index du Forum

Tout-le-net
Pour parler d'informatique, c'est ici !

FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrer
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    ConnexionConnexion 

[HQ] Soja Born ^In Babylon

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Track Mania Nation -> Telechargement pour tmn
Sujet précédentSujet suivant
Auteur Message
dariolau
Membre
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 2 292
Moyenne de points: 18,63

Posté le:Jeu 2 Juin 2016, 18:18 Sujet du message: [HQ] Soja Born ^In Babylon Répondre en citant Signaler un message

Soja Born In Babylon > urlin.us/2k42y

Soja Born In Babylon

10cf746e54
Got to rise above, to cross borderline10. Black Boo of Mambo Sauce)You and Me (feat. Personnel[edit]. A promise that Ive heard too much already, to me, it seems ridiculous to trust in all of your games you play. And theres no changing whats inside And it looks like its gonna storm.3. She dont call me one and only, No, she just calls me when she gets lonely something I do gets her there, so feel better + get well Theres no love without this pain theres no one time without again And theres no way that I am what she needs now Im just as passing glance not a fur sure, but a chance and theres no way that I am what she sees now Backwards now and were back again sideways just to find our friends on this road is changing everything I know upside down inside my head, lets just talk about something else. I am at alone its quiet where you used to be, and now that youre gone its not a sound, not a word, but a dial tone Its quiet when Im drinking Its quiet when I smoke Its . lies to me red, green and blue (rgb) turn it to black and stare and I can still see you I try to search inside myself to find the right and the wrong But its so complicated; knowing what to keep anymore its even harder to put into words or write in a song, but for some reason I cant move along cuz karma happens, doesnt matter about which bible I got and I can feel it in the air whether I read it or not, So Im continuing to search and watch this road that I walk, its on the tip of my tongue So I talk I can remember in my mind way back before my time a memory lived through my DNA line And I can see it in Jah signs that we could be just fine let history reveal the truth we need to find but The memorys are long gone forgotten truths hid from the youths through many years by Babylon SoSo we sing it in this song with hopes to resurrect consciousness back through our daughters and our sons yeah, I got this feeling that Ive had in me before I could speak And when I could I couldnt tell people how it felt to me its like theres something in my heart that lets me know that Im free, but I dont ever know when that will be thats if I name it. Bleed ThroughBy Jacob Hemphill and Black BooEvery time I pick up a pen, its all you And there beside me in my mirror, all I can see is us two, the pages turn so fast, and like all old pages do, the words, they bleed through Get back in my arms, theyre just hanging by my side Losing hold of you has left me dry Tell me where you run to where do you hide? You know you never once left my mind Tell yourself Im sorry for the things that Ive done Tell yourself youve never seen the barrel of that gun Tell yourself its over now and not to run And tell yourself Im sorry for what Ive done Listen while Im talking, I dont do it too much I cant help feeling that come between us Whatever happened to the way that it was?how did I get in this predicament was I influenced by the benefits cuz I was hitting on so many chicks, looking you and loving you and leaving you was the only sentiment but I guess I wasnt ready for you cuz Im rubbing your feet, cooking spaghetti for you taking you to park, winning teddies for you but in my heart Im thinking theres someone better for you but my heart like no, not this again cut it out Black, you know how thisll end. "Born in Babylon" 4:36.

But Ive got myself to blame, and I want be here for too long. Now you can see your whole life without me Im quietly in mine without you. "Decide You're Gone" 4:32. Gentleman and Tamika) (Gentleman, Hemphill) 4:54. "You and Me" (ft. And they live their lives on your TV And now you dont even matter I just want us to be who were supposed to be and who we are Doesnt it seem like were kinda far from the original plan From the start Back When It used To Matter4. Look, I tell myself dont let it get to me: Cuz if the best they got is not impressing me, then theres no reason they should get the best of me, while they were aiming at my words they missed the rest of me. Born in Babylon, but you just got to be free. Here I Amby Jacob Hemphill with inspiration from MarleyShe calls me when Im in town, I pretend Im not around but she sees on her screen I am, So here I am, here I am.

racing games gamespassion hd better than cheatingthe paper will be bluela france a poil .caroline .milf cougarThe Wolf Among Usmetro: last light macJamie Lynn Spearscrows zero 2009 720pthe face of the enemythe vaccines 2015

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Publicité

Posté le:Jeu 2 Juin 2016, 18:18 Sujet du message: Publicité Signaler un message

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout-le-net Index du Forum -> Track Mania Nation -> Telechargement pour tmn Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation